Thursday, September 16, 2010

All about Amir

Hello dear bloggers,

My name is Amir Amirov and I am a 19 year old from Brooklyn, New York. I am a junior at Baruch College majoring in Finance and minoring in Philosophy; I plan to attend Law School after College and pursue a career as a business lawyer. I was born in Moscow, Russia, but came to America when I was 7 years old. Like any regular 19 year old, I enjoy sports such as basketball, soccer, hockey, football, and baseball; great music, some of my favorite artists are Jay-Z and Drake, and partying. I work as a manager at a Verizon Wireless store, and previously worked as a Shift Manager at a CVS Pharmacy. My favorite show of all time is Entourage, last year I got the chance to meet the whole cast at a Season Premier, which was a great experience. You can usually pinpoint me out in a crowd, cause I am usually the loud one, being obnoxious and funny. My personal dream is to use my talent in entertaining people and get my own TV show, become famous, and throw away copious amounts of money at trivial things like cars, watches, and houses. I hope everyone enjoys my upcoming blogs this year. =]

5 comments:

  1. It's cool that you've already been manager twice at age 19! It's going to be a quick two years, so keep the strong ambition of being a lawyer.

    Looking forward to your updates -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entourage is the best show I totally agree with that, and I am mad jealous that you got to meet the cast that sick bro. And I share your outlook on throwing money away at copious things, haha you only live once right. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanxs for the feedback guys. Working as a manager at a young age really taught me great lessons in life, like how to work with different types of people and how to approach different situations; plus bossing people around is blast =]
    Meeting the cast of entourage was great! i got extremely jealous of the life these guys had. You are right, we live once so we should enjoy it, not drive in the same car and live in the same house that we have lived in 1950 <- Warren Buffet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amir

    In regards to your blog entry about your respect to your perents I can say that i agree with you fully. In my culture it is a high value to respect your parents and elders in general. you will never see a me or my close friend treat there perents as if they were there friends. however just like you mentioned, in the american society it is very common that your parent is mostly your freind, and i do not relate to that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Rego Park, Queens re a lot of Russians people live too. I just wish I could again speak Russian as I was child. It is a good thing to know this language.

    ReplyDelete