Wednesday, December 8, 2010

its 2011 ppl : BLOG!

I have not had a class where I got the chance to blog; being able to express my opinion about the various things going on in our class and our world. I believe that it is a great idea and that it is an extremely easy way to allow yourself to earn 20% of your grade. The problem was that many people did not manage it properly, with the blogs going to end up hurting them rather than helping them out.It was really fun, discussing our activities that we did and writing our opinion about our class. The blog gave a chance for people to get to know one another in the class, learn from one another, and see how different people really think. This is great practice for us as managers in the real world because we will always be surrounded by different types of people who all think differently and come from different backgrounds, our goal is to adapt and be able to understand all of them. Overall, I got to read others peoples blog, understand all our activities in depth which further allowed me to understand the general management concepts that we were trying to learn I will continue to post on this blog after the class is over and I believe that this should definitely be a component of this course.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that this blog gives us the opportunity to manage 20% of the course grade. But many of us didn’t manage to post the blog on time or forgot that they have to do it. I think it show us how to manage time and how to be organize. Good luck with your finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that this was a great opportunity to manage 20% of our grade. But as u mentioned some people did not manage it correctly an unfortunately I in a way belong to that group. Now that I look back at it I am a bit upset with myself for not managing my time better but I also think this blog was a great experience for us as future managers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks if it hurt people's grades. It's ironic if you think about it a little. I think you're clever enough to figure it out, haha.

    ReplyDelete